OP
OP
49er12

49er12

Bronze Member
Aug 22, 2013
Rolling Rock, Pennsylvania
Detector(s) used
Minelab xterra, Whites DFX, Notka Makro Simplex. Folks the price don’t mean everything, the question is are you willing to put in the time to learn the machine, experience will pay off I guarantee it.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I joined this site to learn because I’m no expert, if a question triggered results of uncertainty that’s not my fault. If you don’t like topic fill free not to answer, some of us just want to learn and ask questions. I’m by far no expert in this field however I’m very capable of finding things on my own in my area. So I don’t care if I was using a broom stick with a dinner plate on it to search. It seems a lot are so uneasy just on open discussion like I’m violating a sensitive subject. Gee appreciate your options but I’m not apologizing for my topics or comments because some of you think I’m on some hidden agenda or as some of you call fishing, maybe you should go fishing and let the rest of us interact in reasonable manner of metal detecting, thankyou

Xraywolf

Silver Member
Feb 28, 2005
MI USA
Detector(s) used
Ace 400, AT Pro, equinox 800, Simplex,Vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
You have a real sensitivity problem 49, no need for such drama - And no one asked or implied that you "apologize" sheesh let it rest.
Your "question" or some variation of it has been asked dozens if not 100's of times before, they always end up getting tangled up, and its not up to you or me to control the flow of replies.

You asked, I answered - With $1k I would get an Ace 400 and a simplex and buy scratch off lotto tickets with the change, any more questions ?
[Not into fishing BTW so not an option for me]

brianc053

Jan 27, 2015
Morris County, NJ
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I went a little berserk today and bought a "specialty" machine for banging very deep targets. Wanna guess what I got? Winner gets an invite to my famous PA spot in about 3 weeks! Truly! But we're still social distancing, so take that into effect. I guess per entry! (I am serious and seriously bored, just redid trim in kitchen, a new tub enclosure all by myself and had the truck detailed, for fun.)
Responded on your It's OVER thread.

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I bought a new Tesoro Tejon. Really. And my new chickens still won't dig! The little rooster weighs about as much as a 12 ounce Coke can, if that. He thinks he's special.

MetalArchSC

Feb 14, 2017
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
@Smokey... I was going to say Tesoro. ( still have mine)

Barber..

Jan 15, 2012
Kentucky
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If I've got a spare 1000 bucks to spend, chances are it's going to end up in my race car..

DeepseekerADS

Gold Member
Mar 3, 2013
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
If you could ever find a Tesoro Tejon - you'd have a lifetime keeper....

smokeythecat

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2012
Maryland
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There are a few situations it will come in handy.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread