What's new

Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! Whats this?

Clad 2 meet u

Full Member
Joined
May 7, 2007
Messages
245
Reaction score
4
Golden Thread
0
Location
Algonac Michigan
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro (land) CZ20 (water)
Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Well I got skunked in the silver coin department but I did manage to pull this little gem out of the soil. Old silver bracelet with a Torquoise stone made for a small child. I got this at the same site that I pulled the Bennie from yesterday.

Hope you enjoy the picture...

3-27-09TorquoiseBracelet.jpg
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Nice silver find. Is that a Stress ball it's stuck in? ;D

Wolverine.
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

great find ,has a cool indian look to it great digs
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Mich. Wolverine said:
Nice silver find. Is that a Stress ball it's stuck in? ;D

Wolverine.
thats a keen eye ya got there wolverine thats hilarious
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Way cool bracelet! Beats a silver coin anyhow! FFD
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Mich. Wolverine said:
Nice silver find. Is that a Stress ball it's stuck in? ;D

Wolverine.

Some cheap china crap they were giving out at my kids school's family fun fair this evening. It's called "Bouncing Putty" it's pliable and bounces. Probably loaded with toxins. :P
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Good find
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

nice looking braclet.....Matt
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

I like that one! Congrats!!!!!! :thumbsup:
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Very nice! Any idea on the age?

HH
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

sweet find! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Nice fines!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

I think Fistfulladirt is right, beats most silver coins!! Great job. HH Dan
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Nice! I remember when Turquoise was all the rage! Still have a big a$$ ring I bought many years ago ;D

Jim
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Awesome silver bracelet :thumbsup: big congrats on that one!
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Turquiose is all the rage again!! Nice bracelet
 
Re: Skunked on the silver coins..... but wait! What's this?

Finding things, That what it's all about. Niiaace!

Good luck,
HH.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom