What's new

Slow Day But Got Silver

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a lot of targets in the water today. Storm started to come in so I left a little earlier than planned . I dug up a nice silver ring with an Opal .
 

Attachments

  • Silver 001.webp
    Silver 001.webp
    145.1 KB · Views: 163
  • Silver 002.webp
    Silver 002.webp
    146.2 KB · Views: 159
Upvote 0
nice ring Les, harold
 
Very pretty ring, Les! :hello2:

Lorraine
 
That's a nice one. I like opals.
 
Nice ring! I like the opals too.
 
Les ,nice opal ring:icon_thumleft:
 
Very nice as far as silver finds go. 8-)
 
Next best thing to gold...beautiful silver find.
 
Very, very pretty ring!

Anita
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom