What's new

Slow Week But At Least Something

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today I got lucky and got a small 10kt. gold band at a local beach and last Tuesday a 14kt. gold medal of The Infant Of Prague. I also got a couple of silver that have been in the water awhile.
 

Attachments

  • Two for the week.webp
    Two for the week.webp
    19.7 KB · Views: 671
Upvote 0
There is still gold out there, you just have to keep looking. I do need to get back out there. Good Finds. Ralph
 
Every little bit adds to the pot.
 
I like the medal Les! I will be down this week. hoping to find some gold.
 
Awesome find. I so need to find some gold like that. Good for you!
Jeff
Cape Coral FL
 
Nice finds Les. :icon_thumleft:

Are you back to using the Excal?
 
don't be sorry for ONLY finding a little gold!! GREAT job!!
 
Nice finds Les.....I hope you are finding a few holes out there...Good Luck....Brian
 
WOW! It's been so slow for me that I'm going bawards! :help: Ya did MARVELOUS!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom