chong2
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2006
- Messages
- 2,041
- Reaction score
- 141
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- El Paso, TX
- Detector(s) used
- Flippin Stick n good luck :)
This year has been a very slow year for me this year with paleo pieces. I had 1 base all year, then at the beginning of December I found 9 paleo pieces including this beautiful complete Midland. I ventured out to a whole new area and it paid off. I never would have thought to find these where they were. Its paper thin, and well... Just awesome! Also here is a unfluted Folsom preform, you can see the striking nipple very well on this piece. I wanted to share with u all! Take care and have a Merry Christmas!!! 









Upvote
0
I always liked seeing your insitus. You still scouting off a 4 wheeler or dirt bike? Very nice points I bet you are was stoked on those. Congrats!!








