What's new

Small aluminum picture

Acagedrebel

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2019
Messages
81
Reaction score
173
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbus ,Ms
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Max ,Bounty Hunter
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this tiny aluminum pic of a lil girl I was hoping someone may could share any info that could help me maybe date it .i can’t seem to find another like it no where so I’m lost.. Thank y’all
 

Attachments

  • B4D281B4-2197-44C7-B6F7-70CBC2840751.webp
    B4D281B4-2197-44C7-B6F7-70CBC2840751.webp
    349.4 KB · Views: 96
  • EA0B7E4F-8EA5-4D0E-AD3B-1C08352DBCA9.webp
    EA0B7E4F-8EA5-4D0E-AD3B-1C08352DBCA9.webp
    409.6 KB · Views: 100
Daguerreotypes and tintypes were sometimes made at this size to be worn as charms. It could be that.
 
Upvote 0
That is a modern pixelated image, likely less than forty years old. Definitely not a tintype or daguerrotype.
 
Upvote 0
I agree with Gunsil it has the little tiny dots like it was printed using a modern thing. Can't see it too well though.
 
Upvote 0
It looks like an old "dot matrix" portrait. That was brand new technology in the 1970's.

il_570xN.1158050588_5azu.webp
 
Upvote 0
Looks like it was taken though a window/door screen .
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom