silveraddict Sr. Member Joined Jan 9, 2016 Messages 481 Reaction score 1,012 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 11, 2021 #1 Went by my CU that will sell me bags off of their machine. I go by about every 2-3 weeks. Today there was only $73.00 in the bag. I could see all the shiney rims as soon as he took out the bag. 40 silver halves (31) 40% (5) Franklin's (4) 1964 Upvote 0
Went by my CU that will sell me bags off of their machine. I go by about every 2-3 weeks. Today there was only $73.00 in the bag. I could see all the shiney rims as soon as he took out the bag. 40 silver halves (31) 40% (5) Franklin's (4) 1964
fistfulladirt Gold Member Joined Feb 21, 2008 Messages 12,256 Reaction score 4,968 Golden Thread 0 Location Great Lakes State Detector(s) used dirtfishing Primary Interest: Other Jan 12, 2021 #2 Nice sack! Always glad to see someone score.
P port ewen ace Silver Member Joined Dec 16, 2012 Messages 4,066 Reaction score 7,788 Golden Thread 0 Location port ewen ny Detector(s) used AT-PRO & Equinox800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 12, 2021 #3
TheMastermind Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2012 Messages 2,266 Reaction score 1,754 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsy Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 12, 2021 #4 Awesome! Congrats.
Greastart Bronze Member Joined Dec 29, 2014 Messages 1,355 Reaction score 1,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Far North Corner of CA Detector(s) used AT Pro and a Garrett Carrot Excalibur II Primary Interest: Other Jan 13, 2021 #5 fistfulladirt said: Nice sack! Click to expand... Can't help it! That's just funny!
Dozer D Silver Member Joined Feb 12, 2012 Messages 3,360 Reaction score 3,083 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Jan 14, 2021 #6 Not a bad haul from only $73 in the bag. Congrats
O Ohiogoldfever Hero Member Joined Oct 15, 2020 Messages 871 Reaction score 3,028 Golden Thread 0 Location Dayton Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jan 31, 2021 #7 I was just thinking today that I should ask my bank if they would sell me coin star bags. If your having luck it can’t hurt to ask I suppose.
I was just thinking today that I should ask my bank if they would sell me coin star bags. If your having luck it can’t hurt to ask I suppose.