Thank you all for your replies!!
Lowbatts
I am still looking into who the original owners were. The homes in this area were all bought up by
investors that knocked the homes down and build million dollar home with an acre property all of this
was in the past 10 years--My grandparents didnt sell --but all "old neighbours" are all gone.
So I cant talk to any of them-
I have asked my grandfather 3 times now about those matchbox cars and he says "I think I put them
away or something" which means he wrapped them back up that day he showed us and put them
somewhere in his many garages of stuff. He wont let me look for them ....says "there stuff everywhere
dont want you getting hurt"--this man is 84 yrs old and in great shape.(his mind is going)
I have ask my mother to try to talk to them --but they dont even listen to her--so all I can do
is wait and enjoy the time with them now--and wait for the day to go thru the whole house.
Cachefinder-