What's new

Small Gold Today

Les West Central Fl

Bronze Member
Joined
Jun 14, 2009
Messages
2,334
Reaction score
1,306
Golden Thread
0
Location
Bradenton, Fl
Detector(s) used
Aquasound, Excal 2, Excal (NY), Infinium
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ken, my hunting partner and I left early to try our luck. We have been inactive since before Christmas and both of us were ready to do some water hunting. That wet suit was tight!! Saw a couple other hunters but they were working the wet sand. I got lucky and dug this 10Kt. small ring. It looks old.
 

Attachments

  • old.webp
    old.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 615
Upvote 0
That's a pretty ring find, Les ! :hello2:
 
Bee you tea full. :D
 
I chuckled when you mentioned that your wet suit
was a little tight. I doubt if mine fits at all after the
holidays. LOL Congratulations on the 10k ring.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
Nice find Les. :icon_thumleft:
 
nice one Les! looks like it could be old.
 
Nice Gold Les, always a welcome site to one's eye's....always did like the old rings better...makes you wonder.....congrads
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom