What's new

✅ SOLVED Small leaf charm or pendant?

Southermudcat

Tenderfoot
Joined
Mar 25, 2019
Messages
3
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southeast Alabama
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I found this today metal detecting a old homesite that is on my property and was torn down around the 1940’s. It’s approximately 3/4” y’all and 1/2” wide. Anythoughts on this is appreciated. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 49E0CE45-BFE5-4E9C-9732-68F11ADC962F.webp
    49E0CE45-BFE5-4E9C-9732-68F11ADC962F.webp
    366.2 KB · Views: 83
  • 461BB6BF-63D6-4700-BB5D-0F4AB15FB755.webp
    461BB6BF-63D6-4700-BB5D-0F4AB15FB755.webp
    432.4 KB · Views: 89
Looks like vintage costume jewlry
 
Upvote 0
Welcome from Mi Tommy
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to Tnet from Toronto SMC! :hello:
I think Tommy has it with a late 19thc necklace charm of sorts.

Dave
 
Upvote 0
Thanks tommy,
That’s what I was leaning towards too. I’m guessing it’s made of brass. I’ll be going back to that spot again and doing so more detecting.
Thanks
Eric
 
Upvote 0
Shoe clip. 1920's - 30's/

fr468956857-vintage-pretty-paste-rhinestones-leaf-motif-shoe-clips-1-1-4-2.webp
 
Upvote 0
Nice find and welcome from SC!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom