What's new

Small old cabin

megnpat

Sr. Member
Joined
Apr 30, 2013
Messages
255
Reaction score
197
Golden Thread
0
Location
bellaire MI
Detector(s) used
somethin with a round thing on it ;)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
There's a small stone cabin by my parents house from the 50's well 300 cans and 10 billion bottle tabs later lol here's what I found a 58 wheat, and a clad dime ad penny
 

Attachments

  • image-3317858563.webp
    image-3317858563.webp
    41 KB · Views: 142
  • image-857346152.webp
    image-857346152.webp
    34.4 KB · Views: 93
Congrats on the wheatie. :icon_thumright: You never know until you try. :dontknow:

HH
 
I hate zincolns! grats on the wheat tho!
 
WTG on the wheat. :icon_thumright:
 
metal_detector_searching.gif
Nice finds megnpat.
 
It could be worse. I finally hunted my elderly neighbor's yard and found 1 wheat penny and 5 or 6 scraps of metal, lol. In appreciation for allowing me to hunt it, I mowed her grass for her. Cheapest I ever worked!
 
It could be worse. I finally hunted my elderly neighbor's yard and found 1 wheat penny and 5 or 6 scraps of metal, lol. In appreciation for allowing me to hunt it, I mowed her grass for her. Cheapest I ever worked!

to me any time i can get out and hunt is a good time even if i dont find anything
 
nice score on the Wheatie:icon_thumright:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom