artyfacts
Bronze Member
- Joined
- May 1, 2010
- Messages
- 1,183
- Reaction score
- 1,355
- Golden Thread
- 3
- Location
- South Jersey
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 3
- Detector(s) used
- Whites DFX, MX7, Minelab Manticore
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Just took the articles to my jeweler for verification. He gave everything a thumbs up. I bought one of those silver kits online, didn't do a thing, oh well. The silver came from a little rise in a field I have been hunting, 2.75 ounces. The field was just turned and planted so I will not be able to get back until the late fall to see if anything was missed. The arrow head came from a short hunt today. I did a double take when I first noticed the notches. It has a very odd shape. It is 1 1/4 inches across the base.
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
28
Looks like some hand scribed silver, that could be super old item ! Very hard to tell what the item used to be, might be more parts lurking in the soil still. Fortunate that you didn't trash the silver out !






