What's new

Smoking rocks

the_mad_cladder

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 2, 2015
Messages
848
Reaction score
2,381
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
XP Deus with all the coils, MI-6 pinpointer, Ace350 and Garrett pro pointer.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
My kids and I walked on a friend's farm last week and did pretty good. I found the two quartz points and my boy found the other. We sifted in the creek also for a while with no luck.
It's easier to keep the kids interested in the creek though. IMG_20170617_201252.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
All great finds and love the one on the far right, it looks like it has a Savannah River base but the rest of it is not, really cool! Yep I can see why the kids like the creek better, lots going on in them!
 
The shade and cold water make it much more tolerable for them for sure. And yes, I noticed the base matches many others I have found except that it's rounded off. it's almost like a retooled or blunt but seems like it would be shorter if it was.
 
Cool finds! I like creek hunting when the kids are involved. Less complaining more laughs!! It's when any kid gets out and away from there screens nowadays!! " as I type on my screen" haha HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom