What's new

Snake at the Beach

DrJoePrime

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 9, 2007
Messages
1,535
Reaction score
949
Golden Thread
0
Location
Long Beach, California
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, White's Surfmaster Dual Field, Tesoro Sand Shark, Garrett ATX
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Only a junk ring but a bit unusual. Still debating if this is worthy of getting into ring case #4.

Under the hood there are 8 6 small diamonds.

HH Joe
 

Attachments

  • Snake ring sm.webp
    Snake ring sm.webp
    51.9 KB · Views: 722
  • Snake ring 2 sm.webp
    Snake ring 2 sm.webp
    47.4 KB · Views: 711
Upvote 0
That ring is worthy of any show case just because of its uniqueness you don,t see many of them if any at all Nice find :thumbsup: Dd60
 
Joe,

You've either got yourself a new piece of 'wearing jewelry' (not for the case) or a new avatar, or both! :thumbsup: - Jim
 
avatar is the thing! nice find
 
Very nice unique ring...... :headbang: Wish I found that. It definitely belongs in the case too.
 
Nope! sorry I'd have to throw that one in the trash.

I suffer from IndianaJonesitis if you know what I mean.
 
Now that is definitely a keeper in your ring box.. dont see too many like that one.. NICE find.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom