- #1
Thread Owner
Hi happy hunters. I'm still finding my way around TNet site and couldn't figure out how to add a picture to my original post. Decided to just create a new thread. I'm open to instruction.
So, visited location again today and with new gained knowledge, looked at rocks with different eyes. Found this beastly looking 'snake head' not far from my first sign. It's a large rock and image can only be seen from one angle. Again it's a close up as I wanted to show details. This ugly fellow was not drawn on map so just maybe isn't linked
So, visited location again today and with new gained knowledge, looked at rocks with different eyes. Found this beastly looking 'snake head' not far from my first sign. It's a large rock and image can only be seen from one angle. Again it's a close up as I wanted to show details. This ugly fellow was not drawn on map so just maybe isn't linked







