What's new

Snooksion eat your heart out !!

ron lord

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 2, 2007
Messages
1,303
Reaction score
1,621
Golden Thread
3
Location
Zephyrhills Fl
🥇 Banner finds
3
Detector(s) used
excel 1000 with 8 inch coil, Garrett AT MAX and a silver U MAX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got this on 7/09/2010. Boy I going to have fun with it ! ;D ;D
 

Attachments

  • 100_0971.webp
    100_0971.webp
    13.8 KB · Views: 472
Upvote 0
Wow, that is one very large stone! what size and type was the ring?
 
I was trying to figure out what the stone was and noticed the coin was a quarter! Dang that is a large stone.
 
kc10bull said:
Wow, that is one very large stone! what size and type was the ring?

I've seen that before.....That ring came off Andre the giant! :laughing9:
 
Must be a Topaz if it is real??
What is the base metal....
Snooksion is still Da' Man though... Numbers and consistency is what I want (not that I wouldnt take that ring any day if it is real.)...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom