What's new

Snows on the ground , Last find of the Season

Hardy

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 6, 2006
Messages
1,117
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
3RD TENT TO THE RIGHT
Detector(s) used
NAUTILUS DMC 2BA
Primary Interest:
Other
Well the snow is on the ground up here , Thaught I would get some more time to hunt but old man winter said

no!! Heres a Kettle Point that I found. :coffee2: Mery Christmas :laughing7:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 231.webp
    Picture 231.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 430
  • Picture 232.webp
    Picture 232.webp
    23.8 KB · Views: 423
  • Picture 234.webp
    Picture 234.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 415
  • Picture 235.webp
    Picture 235.webp
    16.2 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 0
So it was made from an old kettle?
 
Not a bad way to start to wind down!

I think we still have a good month or so here, but just today I started thinking a little about my Winter plans.
 
Yes bud , Any Kettle and Pots that served there purpose was salvaged and reworked into various items :read2:
 
thats a very nice arrow head, what would the date on something like that be? Dean
 
nice point.i learn something new every day on here.
 
Hardy said:
Yes bud , Any Kettle and Pots that served there purpose was salvaged and reworked into various items :read2:

that's what I guessed with a name like that :D It makes perfect sense, I guess the natives had no need for Tea :wink:
 
Hardy, get the sleep out of your eyes and let's get out there!!!!! I just tuned up my 1266X snow-scope.
You've been through deadly muskeg and now your gonna let a few flakes stop you?
I've seen people with bad dandruff that produce more snow than what's out there and I've met a lot of flakes before. :o
It's Sunday and tell the misses that you'll do the chores later like when it gets dark!
C'mon, let's go man!!!
Dave.
 
Ok Dave , I will get the Snow shoes on :laughing7:
Muddyhandz said:
Hardy, get the sleep out of your eyes and let's get out there!!!!! I just tuned up my 1266X snow-scope.
You've been through deadly muskeg and now your gonna let a few flakes stop you?
I've seen people with bad dandruff that produce more snow than what's out there and I've met a lot of flakes before. :o
It's Sunday and tell the misses that you'll do the chores later like when it gets dark!
C'mon, let's go man!!!
Dave.
 
That's a real nice point, Hardy! :icon_thumright:

I have yet to find one of those, but I did get an odd kettle scrap last weekend that I'll have to post up and get an opinion on from you guys.

I should have sluffed off the chores today and gone detecting, but I didn't... :(
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom