Jayb
Tenderfoot
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2012
- Messages
- 2
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Over the years I have spent some time out looking around for that Spanish cache that has been hidden some where for one of us to find. The thought used to not even cross my mind of "what am I going to do with it when I find it? Only the thought of finding was stuck there. Now that I have stumbled upon newer and better things that have given me reasons that I might be closer to finding it. The thought has now become "what Can I do with it now that I have found it? Federal and state laws kinda limit us to what we can and cant do. Correct me if I am wrong but anything that is 100 years old or older must be left were it lies because it is considered a relic.? Picking up arrow heads could land you a little time in the pokey.? So.....since I'm not going to give up on finding this cache, and if I do happen to stumble upon it I sure as hell not going to just leave there, What legal options do I have? Are there any loop holes that we can take to avoid winning that all expense payed vay-k to the state pen? Or will I just end up with a very private collection of bullian bars, swords ,armor, and all that cool stuff.....I hope......I have looked up some stuff on what I can and can't do but I would rather hear or read it in lamans terms......if you have any insights, or good knowladge to share I would be very appriceative .Thanks

I find everything in the basement of my house & on my lawn,

And you never let any one in the government know....... For they will take it from you and in most case's you will never know were it went.........Some crooked official's deep pocket ...... But i do see on these treasure forums that there are a lot of one's that like to talk a lot about things that should not be told.....







