What's new

So what type of damage could you do???

scurvy_seadog

Full Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2013
Messages
133
Reaction score
55
Golden Thread
0
Location
Grays Harbor washington
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro Bounty hunter Pioneer 505, Garrett pro pointer, Garrett AT Gold.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So what type of damge can you do to your hard drive if you ran your coil over it while it is on? Just wondering?
 
I was thinking of Running My coil over reds Chest!!! No!!! Pervs She Just Had 2 Stendts put into her Heart Both of the Are stainless steel just courious Chug
 
this laptop still working good ive run my detector over it a few times when i was air testing different things
 
I was thinking of Running My coil over reds Chest!!! No!!! Pervs She Just Had 2 Stendts put into her Heart Both of the Are stainless steel just courious Chug
..... Well i have stainless in my hip and my detector will not find it....... By the way i like you cat i am a cat person myself....
 
I was thinking of Running My coil over reds Chest!!! No!!! Pervs She Just Had 2 Stendts put into her Heart Both of the Are stainless steel just courious Chug
Broke my ankle two years ago and had pins put in...just tried my pro pointer on it and it went off like I stuck it to a coin.
 
you guys are too funny
 
You need a Magnet, and a pretty decent magnet to do any damage.

The field generated by a MD is simply not going to damage your hard disk. Plus, the hard disk is shielded by several layers of metal.
 
Ok, I'm scared. I just took my Pistol Probe to my body and it goes off near my stomach. No surgeries, never been shot there....but I did have a strange dream about being probed by aliens once.....:munky2:
 
Ok, I'm scared. I just took my Pistol Probe to my body and it goes off near my stomach. No surgeries, never been shot there....but I did have a strange dream about being probed by aliens once.....:munky2:
Dont worry its pobably just mercury from eating fish.
 
:laughing7:

Speaking of fish....nice Bass! That thing is huge.
Only six pounds...I was holding it out pretty far in front of me.
 
Well if you really have free time on your hands, you can take a walkie-talkie on the frequency of (I won't mention it) and key it close to an electronic cash register and it will do all kinds of things. You probably won't be welcome at 7-11 anymore though.
 
Well if you really have free time on your hands, you can take a walkie-talkie on the frequency of (I won't mention it) and key it close to an electronic cash register and it will do all kinds of things. You probably won't be welcome at 7-11 anymore though.

Cmon...I'm gonna need them khz's buddy.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom