So Whats Your Day Job???

baddbluff

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2011
vegas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
So What's Your Day Job???

Other than TimZim (who does like 500 boxes of halves per week and has probably pulled more silver this year than I will before the year 2020), the rest of us have to work a normal job to pay the bills. When I'm not outsmarting bank tellers and stacking silver, I'm slaving away as a pharmacist, trying not to get outsmarted by the losers that come in almost every day with their forged oxycodone prescriptions. Not to bad of a gig, though. I pays well and offers some security in this lousy economy. How about you? What's your day job???

Upvote 0

crhstreetwalker

Apr 27, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
trying not to get outsmarted by the losers that come in almost every day with their forged oxycodone prescriptions.

Don't you have to call the doctors office who issued the prescription to verify its authenticity?

Last edited:

tallguybry

Jan 12, 2012
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 350
Primary Interest:
Other
I am a locomotive engineer! (I drive trains)

nash.jpg
Here's yesterday's train after we tied her down for the day.

5216_100760933269107_2846457_n.jpg
Rolling through the Michigan countryside a few years ago.

H$H!!
TGB

AC1955

Bronze Member
Apr 22, 2012
New Hampshire & Maine
Detector(s) used
V3i, Excalibur II, White's M6, Coinmaster, Teknetics EurotekPro, White's Surfmaster PI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Disabled. Used to be an EMT. Now @ home. :sadsmiley:

Anita

OtraVez

Aug 14, 2011
Akron, OH
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Minelab E-Trac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cellular Network Technician II

jnb1994

Mar 26, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Cashier, and I have an internship helping the tech department at a non profit which is ending today. Looking to get in to the computer field after I get out of college

Digger

Mar 24, 2003
Dodge City Kansas
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, E-Trac, Makro Racer 2, DFX
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Network Administrator for a hospital. Part of the 2nd largest private network in North America.

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm self employed, I have a lawncare business with about 45 accounts right now, I work alone, so this is all I can handle and still keep the wife and kids happy. I have done this for about 20 yrs now, it was a side job while I worked for ( the largest retailer in the world) and then decided I was tired of making them any richer and got out of the rat race, and now I'm happier because I'm the Boss, lol. Maverick.

CRHQueen

Jun 20, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Teacher during the school year, pursuing my doctorate. This is my 40 hour job during the summer.

albert

Jul 3, 2012
Primary Interest:
Other
surprised no one joked around and said stupid things like a terrorist?...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread