(SOLD @ 18.00 per ) 35 troy oz. in bars....and a bill that needs to be paid....

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
sold them back to one of my sellers....he was happy said they were cheaper to buy back then to order from the mint and wait (long times) for delivery...

phone call brought in a bill today that needs to be paid....i will be letting go of 35 troy oz of .999 silver bars....

10 (1) oz Stagecoach bars...sheeted in 10 sheet 2 rows of 5...these are the ones that split into 1/4 oz on the back....

1 (5) oz APMEX bar....high polish in sleeve....

1 (10) oz APMEX bar....high polish in sleeve....

1 (10) oz Heraeus bar....high polish in sleeve...

to be sold as a whole lot....you will be happy with quality....these are nice bars....not old poured bars...these are the nice new ones....

21.00 per ounce....shipped via UPS....insured and signature required....735.00 total....

i can take paypal or credit card over the phone.... [email protected]...... or call....863-242-3167

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007
Re: 35 troy oz. in bars....and a bill that needs to be paid....

leefields said:
phone call brought in a bill today that needs to be paid....i will be letting go of 35 troy oz of .999 silver bars....

10 (1) oz Stagecoach bars...sheeted in 10 sheet 2 rows of 5...these are the ones that split into 1/4 oz on the back....

1 (5) oz APMEX bar....high polish in sleeve....

1 (10) oz APMEX bar....high polish in sleeve....

1 (10) oz Heraeus bar....high polish in sleeve...

to be sold as a whole lot....you will be happy with quality....these are nice bars....not old poured bars...these are the nice new ones....

21.00 per ounce....shipped via UPS....insured and signature required....735.00 total....

i can take paypal or credit card over the phone.... [email protected]...... or call....863-242-3167

Check your pm

OP
OP
leefields

leefields

Feb 25, 2008
Lake Hamilton Florida 33851
Detector(s) used
Excall 2 w/Anderson shaft ...
Minelab CTX 3030 ...
Minelab GT
sorry....i really want to keep these....but this one bill will force a sale.....

tommorrow...in the afternoon i will likely take them into orlando and sell them to a coin dealer....or better a pawn shop....

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I do wish I had the funds to get those Stagecoach bars from you... those are the coolest 1oz silver bars I've seen!

Bran <><

Vodka1000

Apr 21, 2007

Damn, that was quick reply,,,,,,,,,,, and change ???
You probably will get 500 bucks at the most --- :o

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Nokta Legend Pro Pack, Nokta Legend WHP w/ LG24 coil, Nokta Pulse Dive Pinpointer, White's IDX Pro (x2), Vibraprobe 570
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 1oz.jpg
    1oz.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 333

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

alpha105 said:
godisnum1 said:

Wow thats perfect.....just what will be needed in a few years with the way things are going =\

lol, I know! That's why I've wanted them for the longest time... they're very practical, should things slide even more downhill than they already have. It's just a matter of time... no matter what anyone thinks....

Bran <><

EagleDown

Bronze Member
May 13, 2010
California
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites TDI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Unfortunately, NOW might be that time. I keep check in kitco.com, man, all of the red in there is downright scary.

Silver.....$18.19oz

Yikes!! I'm glad that all of my silver is found silver. Though, if my SS or SSI gets lowered again, I might have to start selling it just to buy groceries.

Love and Respect,

Walking Eagle

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

xasp61

Apr 27, 2010
NE Ohio
Detector(s) used
V3, XLT, F75, MXT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Wow does that guy have some silver to sell. check his other auctions.

Jon

godisnum1

Silver Member
May 7, 2005
Saint Petersburg, FL
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The Northwest Territorial Mint sells them for $20.01 each, which really isn't horrible... of course, $18 for each one would've been a better deal, had I known he was letting them go for that price. lol :D

Bran <><

alpha105

May 19, 2007
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

EagleDown said:
Unfortunately, NOW might be that time. I keep check in kitco.com, man, all of the red in there is downright scary.

Silver.....$18.19oz

Yikes!! I'm glad that all of my silver is found silver. Though, if my SS or SSI gets lowered again, I might have to start selling it just to buy groceries.

Love and Respect,

Walking Eagle

Thats why im out of silver =\

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread