diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Ebay automatically notifies buyers that they have won an item. I don't even send invoices unless the buyer has won multiple auctions and I have to revise the shipping amount, or if the buyer hasn't paid after 2 days, I will send a reminder to them. That's just me, don't know about anyone else.

insontis

Aug 27, 2013
Blue Springs, MO
Detector(s) used
Garret AT Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Can't really go wrong either way. A lot of the times I've found buyers make immediate payment before you even have the chance to send an invoice. I basically do what diggummup said: send an invoice if the buyer purchased multiple items from you so that you can include the discounted shipping rate. If the buyer doesn't pay within the same day, I will then send an invoice.

OP
OP
hunts with son

hunts with son

Sep 10, 2013
Monroe County, PA
Detector(s) used
Fisher F2
Thanks again.

I have a question on the invoice. When I click on it, it does not show a total for the item and shipping. Do I add it together and put the total in the last box or does the total show automatically when the invoice is sent to the buyer?

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
I send a invoice as soon as it sells … even if they pay right away i always get a invoice out as soon as i can .. most like the invoice…Even if they know they won and paid already...

Keppy

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
N.E. Ohio on lake Erie
Detector(s) used
** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY *****
Primary Interest:
Other
Thanks again.

I have a question on the invoice. When I click on it, it does not show a total for the item and shipping. Do I add it together and put the total in the last box or does the total show automatically when the invoice is sent to the buyer?
If you look close you will see were it tells you to click on preview invoice then it will show shipping cost to you...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread