❎ SOLD SOLD! SOLD! GARRETT AT PRO FOR SALE! SOLD! SOLD!

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, EXCALIBUR 1000, EXPLORER SE, E-TRAC, GTI 2500, V3, PI PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello All,

I just bought this AT PRO from Scurvy about 2 weeks ago! Its still sitting in the box. I honestly dont have time to mess with it. I have a another project that just came up and need cash for it so im parting with the AT PRO I haven't even taken out of the box haha. I opened it up and looked at and it looks new! Buy it! Buy it now!

It also has the arm rest/tail extension called the Gizmo ( google it ) that goes for $30-35. And has an extra rod stabilizing bracket/clamp.

Comes in the original box with all paperwork.

Warranty hasnt even been turned in.

Im not looking for any new detectors. Id only be interested in maybe a high end RC trade. An Electric Buggy would be nice. No NITRO!

CB

I will send USPS standard mail this will take approximately 10-14 days. If you want it faster I will send priority and half shipping.

CB

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: GARRETT AT PRO FOR SALE! BUY IT QUICK!

Come on guys, warranty card not even filled out!

CB

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: GARRETT AT PRO FOR SALE! BUY IT QUICK! 500 shipped!

PM replied

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Still available!

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

.....Good deal here...And with the extension.......And full warranty...... :headbang: :headbang:...... :thumbsup:

SkyPirate

Bronze Member
Mar 31, 2009
Raleigh North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Garrett ProPointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I will give you $250 and an ACE 150 for it.

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sorry Pirate Ill have to pass.

Im not looking for any new detectors. Id only be interested in maybe a high end RC trade. A Traxxas Summit or a E REVO, Savage Flux maybe HPI Bullet.

CB

Willee

May 6, 2009
Corpus Christi, Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 ... Fisher CZ-70 ... Deus 2 ... Makro Legend
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Re: STILL AVAILABLE! GARRETT AT PRO FOR SALE! 500 Shipped!RC Car Trade!

CB ... you are gonna wish you at least tried the AT Pro on the beach later on this summer.
I bet you will buy another before June is over.

Them RC cars dont do nothing but suck up money.
Wont find a lick of gold for ya.

Willee

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

But man they are fun brother!! My Savage Flux below!

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 931

diggin jimmy hoffa

Oct 5, 2007
Somewhere in Michiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
XP Deus for now
Tesoro Tiger Shark
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Bumpin' it for ya' CB

This is a great deal from a great Tnet member

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Thanks Jimmy,

Ur the man!

CB

goldhungry

Jan 2, 2009
Kimball. Mi
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark. Tesoro Outlaw
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Sent you an Email

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Warranty card is no good to a 2nd hand buyer. All warranty cards MUST be filled out by the original buyer and sent in with the original sales receipt from the authorized dealer that sold it.

There's no way around this and there's nothing the new buyer can do if something goes wrong with the machine.

Also - you can buy one brand new with warranty for $595 at your local dealer and he'll throw in some accessories (such as) the loop support/etc. so (no offense but) - $500 is a little steep IMO for the machine.

I bet if you lower the price a bit = you'll get some bites on it. Or maybe try eBay but then have to pay listing/ending fees and paypal fees so you'd be no better off anyway.

If you can't get rid of it in the next week or 2 and want to sell it for $400 + additionally full price Priority mail at that time - let me know - I'm looking for a new machine at a decent price and will chance it w/o the warranty for that price.

POPPA

Bronze Member
Apr 2, 2005

As far as i know garrett is just like whites and does honor their warrantee to the next person and so on till the warrantee is up, that's what i have done and they take care of me. thank you.

OP
OP
TheTreasureAddict

TheTreasureAddict

Mar 14, 2007
FLOR DI DA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

lonewolfe said:
Warranty card is no good to a 2nd hand buyer. All warranty cards MUST be filled out by the original buyer and sent in with the original sales receipt from the authorized dealer that sold it.

There's no way around this and there's nothing the new buyer can do if something goes wrong with the machine.

Also - you can buy one brand new with warranty for $595 at your local dealer and he'll throw in some accessories (such as) the loop support/etc. so (no offense but) - $500 is a little steep IMO for the machine.

I bet if you lower the price a bit = you'll get some bites on it. Or maybe try eBay but then have to pay listing/ending fees and paypal fees so you'd be no better off anyway.

If you can't get rid of it in the next week or 2 and want to sell it for $400 + additionally full price Priority mail at that time - let me know - I'm looking for a new machine at a decent price and will chance it w/o the warranty for that price.
I have had no issues with Garrett honoring the warranties to other owners. I checked eBay and they were bidding at 490 with plenty of time left, no 0 bids but bids on the machine. I am shipping this for 500, with the gizmo on it. I am a trusted seller on both ebay and treasurenet. People get burnt all the time trying to buy items a little cheaper. This will sit until I make a fair deal with someone and 400 is a bit low and is a good deal for you but not me. I have bought and sold my fair share and know what the detectors worth. I like to offer the detector here to other TNET members here cause its easier than dealing with someone on ebay. I could sell it on ebay and get near what im asking including fees. This is not an unfair price.

CB

BERT

Jun 23, 2008
Detector(s) used
Etrac--G2--GB Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Re: STILL AVAILABLE! GARRETT AT PRO FOR SALE! 475 Shipped!RC Car Trade!

CRACKBADGER-----Just a suggestion----Why don't you (as the original purchaser) go ahead & fill out the warranty card and send it in to Garrett.----Then there wouldn't be any question about the warranty being in effect for the 2nd buyer.----Garrett (of course) has a transferrable warranty for the course of two years.---It's your detector & you can do what you want but it might be easier to sell it this way (by you filling out the warranty card youself & sending it in).-----There is another forum that doesn't even allow a user/owner to sell an open warranty card detector.--------BERT

RWJR13

Apr 25, 2007
MESQUITE, TEXAS
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum XLT & Classic ID
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

This is a good deal.....The warranty is good on it.....It's not two years old.......Garrett knows when it was made so it's covered and not an illegal sale that breaks anything.............. :thumbsup:

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

CB is a man of his word, save a $125 and includes the arm extension, and balance of warranty....If I was looking for another detector I would grab it myself....

nhagan

Jul 27, 2010
Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac

I have a Traxxis E-Max (stock, have done no mods or anything to it) along with 4 batteries and a nice charger. It was a hobby that I thought I would get into but was short lived. Thing just goes to fast for me to have any fun with it. I purchased it a few years back from towerhobbies online. I have it in a box.
If this is an rc car that would interest you let me know and maybe we could work something out. I can get some pics of it tonight if interested.

later,
neil

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread