What's new

✅ SOLVED Solid Metal Horse

Natman

Bronze Member
Joined
Jan 8, 2007
Messages
2,495
Reaction score
477
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hazelwood, MO
Detector(s) used
White's Prizm II, White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi all,

Not sure what this was used for. Has hook fasteners on top and bottom. Found in an old yard. Been trying for a while to figure out what it was used for and would like to find a photo of it somewhere. Any help appreciated.

(The figure is 2 1/2 inches tall and weighs 4 ounces, so it's fairly heavy).
 

Attachments

  • 29244422_1699715940094610_6405357935689465856_n.webp
    29244422_1699715940094610_6405357935689465856_n.webp
    105.2 KB · Views: 115
what metal is it? And can you get pics of the other side and bottom please?

I'm going to guess part of a wind chime.
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
I agree with lairmo
 
Upvote 0
Same exact thing on reverse, bottom is plain with no markings. I'll mark it solved. If anyone ever finds the same horse on one somewhere please post.
Thanks guys
Nat
 
Upvote 0
I'm not sure I would have marked it solved just yet...it was just a guess.
 
Upvote 0
There was a post a while back of this thing's twin. Not sure if it got a good ID or not.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom