Solving the Mystery of the Peralta Stones, The Lost Dutchmans and...the Beale Papers

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eldo Amigo,:coffee2: did you run out of burro juice :coffee2:, I have deposited in the county of---------------, ABCDUOBAWDIE,:occasion14:NP:cat:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Eldo, Amigo :coffee2::coffee2::coffee2:Remember within a four mile circle , but which bufords tavern, the one in town or the black horse tavern also owned by Buford on the mnt only 4 miles from the one in town, march on,NP:cat:
Heh... or Buford's Station, (train Depot); near Newton Hazlewood's land (HART PAPERS by George L. Hart, Sr.).

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Newton Hazlewood was 1st Lt. during the CONFEDERATE WAR (mentioned in the Beale PAPERS); MAY have been REBEL Spy & KGC... dunno.

Last edited:

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Newton Hazlewood was ALSO a member of the SAME church AND Masonic Lodge as other "big-wigs" mentioned by name in the Beale PAPERS Pamphlet.

Last edited:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Amigo:coffee2:So is burro juice,:dontknow:It will help lose everything:headbang:np:cat:

Hitndahed

Dec 4, 2014
Deep in the woods in South Central Pa.
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ7 Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Current Events.....in what 'realm' ..... here?

Last time I checked there was a series of TV shows you were making, lying about the Apache and calling them the BLACK HAND

When the actual fact is that Mano Negro was a Jesuit Term and was used extensively as a scare tactic.....which you have turned on the tribes to inspire fear and suspense from using their name.....

You spoke of the other legends there as well and desecrated their name by forming your own Apache Thunder God.....

So when it comes down to who is spreading info online and around the TV Realm you are filming in, no I am not up on any of your current deceptive practices......

The last time there was a news brief about your work I think I must have missed it.

Since this info exonerates the Apache for the 30 men's death do you think I enjoy seeing the Tourist Lie flying around.....on TV

AND YOU TALK CURRENT EVENTS>>>>>>>LOL
================================================
AHO

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Real, Amigo:coffee2: Not trying to confuse you, it also means "ABCD, U, OBAWDIE", and " ABC, DU, OBAWDIE ", these are the keys to the ciphers and letters, its dual meanings, they were solved and proven years ago, they are no longer a mystery, :dontknow: Have a cup of burro juice:coffee2: If you have other questions about the B, Treasure just ask amigo.np:cat:

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Of coures NP, but BAWDIE stlll means :censored::coffee2::coffee2: ( spell it as you wish , bawdy or bawdie :laughing7::laughing7:

I do have too admit that it passed by me as a code at first. :icon_scratch::dontknow::occasion14:
:coffee2:When he said Bawdie he was talking about Robert m,the hotel owner,thats who he left the box with that contained all the info.np:cat:

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This will take some time driving the nail into the board with a sledgehammer, but I work hard enough to make things obvious enough so that posts here either seem like drunk ramblings at a senior citizen home arguing over the remote control.....

or they seem like legitimate research and driving the lane in the solves making a difference.

I dont take advice about codes....they are broken in private and they take focus on a series of facts that cant be jarbled into a theory....they have to be sequenced and they all have to fit.

What is shown by me get contested by people who are merely looking for a good fight to satisfy part of their complex that has lost the race.....

sorry....the hunt is over and it does show for itself......mostly the fact that this is not the only place i write is the fact that I have made progress....

the majority of posters who troll my pages aren't looking for the truth.....they are lost in their own expectations....

sorry to let you all down, and show off the find at the same time,........

SGT your comment about ME being lost in current events sure is one hell of a projection of your own faults on someone else.

YOU are the one dancing around on TV telling the other members of your group...."Who's gonna kiss my a**?" To quote your show again,

So it shows for itself who is after chasing ghosts with BLACK HANDS and who is making sense of the many facts left to consider as a plausible reason for the evidence being left behind.....

You all are still thinking this is a treasure map from the Spanish Mining Family the Peraltas???

That is the biggest cop-out of an attempt, and for you SGT to claim you were both a detective and now that you are using a copied hand drawn map that is basically looking like an altered copy of the stones is even more ludicrous....

Like we would expect a detective like yourself to present fact as evidence anyways, we all expected you to fabricate stories and more lies about the affairs there, so you can roll around in your own mud......oink oink......

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread