Solving the Mystery of the Peralta Stones, The Lost Dutchmans and...the Beale Papers

sgtfda

Bronze Member
Feb 5, 2004
Mesa Arizona
Solving the Mystery of the Peralta Stones, The Lost Dutchmans and...the Beale...

Eldo it's great to see your a huge fan of the reality show. I would be more than happy to send you a autographed photo of my kiss my butt scene. Just think a personalized photo of your favorite TV star that you can enjoy for years to come!

Last edited:

azdave35

Silver Member
Dec 19, 2008
eldo is more than welcome to come on out to arizona and dig up the ldm....he seems to know its exact location....i'm sure some of us would accompany him into the mountains if he needs help

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo:coffee2: I don't want to now anything about your code, I don't want to know whats in your head, If you believe,In what your doing that's all that matters ,no one else is obligated, to me it does not matter, I don't care, you can use the beale papers to find aliens:alien:for all I care, If you want people to take you serious ,then I would recommend you show the facts about something.:dontknow: just makes perfect sense to do so, have some burro juice:coffee2:, take a deep breath, chill out.np:cat:

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
eldo is more than welcome to come on out to arizona and dig up the ldm....he seems to know its exact location....i'm sure some of us would accompany him into the mountains if he needs help

I can bring a shovel & some of those little chocolate donuts!

Loke

Mar 24, 2010
Republic of Texas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can bring a camp-chair, foldable - and an umbrella for shade.
On 2nd thought, might also need some jam donuts (sorry, dont like chocolate ones ...)

Not Peralta

Bronze Member
Mar 23, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_santa: I will not only bring a triple dose of burro juice:coffee2: I will also bring my :alien:burro, he likes to watch.:3some:NP:cat:

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not fair of making fun of Eldo (Eldorado). He has theories and beliefs just like we do. Some of us can't come to AZ to look for the LDM so we use Google earth and have been criticized for it. Some of us have found a treasure but before we did no one believed us. We all have ideas for treasure hunting and not any of them are the same. I myself have said that I know where the LDM is and I am looking for the caches, I've been criticized for saying it. Eldo has the right to say his ideas, agree or disagree but not laughed at. As different as it sounds he could be right. I'm not siding with any ones theory ,let's be a little open minded. There are people who think that looking for treasure is like looking for big foot and laugh at us. I have enough to deal with the little green men.

Simon1

Gold Member
Jun 11, 2015
Primary Interest:
Other
Not fair of making fun of Eldo (Eldorado). He has theories and beliefs just like we do. Some of us can't come to AZ to look for the LDM so we use Google earth and have been criticized for it. Some of us have found a treasure but before we did no one believed us. We all have ideas for treasure hunting and not any of them are the same. I myself have said that I know where the LDM is and I am looking for the caches, I've been criticized for saying it. Eldo has the right to say his ideas, agree or disagree but not laughed at. As different as it sounds he could be right. I'm not siding with any ones theory ,let's be a little open minded. There are people who think that looking for treasure is like looking for big foot and laugh at us. I have enough to deal with the little green men.

Oops Nobodie, the little green men have company, they are Greys.

Carl995

Apr 5, 2015
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I'm not making fun of Eldo...I'm willing to help shovel it out as long as he's willing to help with my location,
unfortunately my spot requires a treasure trove permit & that's what I need help with!
And the donuts I need for energy (getting old).

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here's a list of things that I have found while following the directional markers from the stone maps. I had left one of the items out previously because I didn't want to seem unbelievable.
The LDM.
The pit mine on the side of the hill on a flat, it is covered but you can see signs of it. There is a ridge that comes from the pit, the ridge is where the LDM IS.
I know exactly where the Jesuits treasure is.
Near by is the area where there is approximately 25 mines that the gold mostly came from.
Right next to the treasure is the real sleeping woman, with everything and exactly like the map, nothing missing.
Now ELDO I am always open to more information that might help find more things, or at least understand the history of my area. I never heard of Beale, the Beal papers and the 30 men. could you give me a brief but precise story

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread