Solving the Mystery of the Peralta Stones, The Lost Dutchmans and...the Beale Papers

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
20151122_214646.jpg Nobodie knows the trouble that I've seen .

NightStalker45b

Oct 23, 2015
Arizona
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well all I got to say is if you figured it out or not be safe. Don't trek into the desert in summer, there's been enough bodies pulled from the Super Stitions, and a few with out heads

nobodie

Jul 17, 2015
Phx. A.Z.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Years ago when I found where the Jesuits treasure was, I went into a canyon next to it still looking for the LDM. I was taking pictures of a group of boulders, they were flat on top. When I developed my pictures there was a face, a head on one of the boulders. I took out my magnifying glass, I could see the eyes, ears, nose, mouth and dark hair. I believe that he was standing behind the boulder looking over the top at me. As soon as I could I went back to look at the boulders, to see if it was shadows or something, nothing was there. I took more pictures and still nothing. Now I don't know how long after the picture, I ran into 2 men at the beginning of the trail. One was friendly and talkative, when I looked at the other one he looked at me very angrily, like he could kill. He was the face in the picture, you couldn't miss it, a native American. I kept talking to the other man, but every time I looked back at him his facial expression was still the same, angry. He didn't say one word, just kept starring at me. I believe that he is watching where the treasure is. I read a story about a Jesuit priest burying native American in cave with the gold, if it is true then it is sacred grounds. I only saw the one person, but he could have backup. All my pictures were destroyed due to an incident at home I still may have it, but I will look for it. Dead bodies can't talk.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
Not fair of making fun of Eldo (Eldorado). He has theories and beliefs just like we do. Some of us can't come to AZ to look for the LDM so we use Google earth and have been criticized for it. Some of us have found a treasure but before we did no one believed us. We all have ideas for treasure hunting and not any of them are the same. I myself have said that I know where the LDM is and I am looking for the caches, I've been criticized for saying it. Eldo has the right to say his ideas, agree or disagree but not laughed at. As different as it sounds he could be right. I'm not siding with any ones theory ,let's be a little open minded. There are people who think that looking for treasure is like looking for big foot and laugh at us. I have enough to deal with the little green men.
Connected with the Beale Treasure "story"...? HA!

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Brain, Pointing Finger, occasionally the Pinky Finger
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo it's great to see your a huge fan of the reality show. I would be more than happy to send you a autographed photo of my kiss my butt scene. Just think a personalized photo of your favorite TV star that you can enjoy for years to come!

I already have one but its a signature series.....

eldonyc.JPG

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo:coffee2: I don't want to now anything about your code, I don't want to know whats in your head, If you believe,In what your doing that's all that matters ,no one else is obligated, to me it does not matter, I don't care, you can use the beale papers to find aliens:alien:for all I care, If you want people to take you serious ,then I would recommend you show the facts about something.:dontknow: just makes perfect sense to do so, have some burro juice:coffee2:, take a deep breath, chill out.np:cat:

Codebreak.jpg

OH I think you care about my codes......think hard all you scientific types.....you'll see the answer

prospecter77

Sep 9, 2015
Durango , Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Eldo , James laney . aka hiem lamza , aka hieme la cunza , bei papers yes sounds right , as for your numbers I better not divulge that info . has to do with 6 four score and 6 ,666 beialzaba

ECS

Banned
Mar 26, 2012
Ocala,Florida
Primary Interest:
Other
FILE UNDER: Something Shakespeare Never Said

So after a long awaited time, we have compiled the best evidence of the affair that led 30 men out to the Superstitions to mine an illegal mine system that had been set up a part of the Peralta Land Grab.

These are the 30 men who were found dead at Massacre Grounds in the Superstitions, and the trail of clues left behind in a few areas has led us to derive information never before proposed to locate not just the 18 mines they worked, but also to find their 2 stash locations and their vault in Virginia.

Using the Peralta Stones we have found evidence these men were the fabled lost 30 men that were spoken about in the Beale Papers in VA...
Solving the Beale Papers ...
Its INCREDIBLE !!!
"Oh to suffer the slings and arrows without Reavis' fortune"

OP
OP
Eldo

Eldo

Banned
Jul 7, 2014
Vermont
Detector(s) used