What's new

some eye candy

  • Thread starter Thread starter natchitoches
  • Start date Start date
N

natchitoches

Guest
though i show some of my points
 

Attachments

  • MVC-071S.webp
    MVC-071S.webp
    22.3 KB · Views: 557
Upvote 0
NICE pieces, what material was used?
it sure looks like nice stuff to work with
larson1951
 
Thanks for the look at those perfect beauties !!!! Love that corner tang !
 
If you ever decide to sell that tang knife, don't sell it cheep. Those are not easy to come by. Otherwise you seem to have a very nice collection. Old digger.
 
That is a fantastic frame. Thanks for shairing.
 
Gorgeous frame of artifacts, natchitoches!! :o :thumbsup:
 
beautiful collection. some of the best pieces I have seen together. love the variety of shapes and colors you have. the envy of any artifact hunter...nice :icon_thumright:
 
I used to live near there on the Brazos. I never had time to hunt relics though. I wish I had of. Very nice finds. :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom