What's new

Some kind of clip?

wolcottdigger

Sr. Member
Joined
Oct 30, 2008
Messages
320
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Wolcott, CT
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer
I found this near a cellar hole I've been detecting for a couple of weeks.
I thinking "suspenders" but I can't figure how it worked, its 1 1/2" x 1 1/4".
The dirty coin I put in the picture for scale is a penny.

Joe
 

Attachments

  • 100_7589.webp
    100_7589.webp
    90.4 KB · Views: 274
  • 100_7590.webp
    100_7590.webp
    70 KB · Views: 270
  • 100_7591.webp
    100_7591.webp
    74.8 KB · Views: 253
belt went through the two holes & the clip, well clipped :D
 
Upvote 0
I like the pics that are so well focused, you can see your fingerprints. :D :icon_thumright:
 
Upvote 0
Hey Bigcypresshunter,

I love my digital camera, it's a Kodak EasyShare DX6490 4.0 mega pixel.
I bought it almost six years ago and have taken almost twenty thousand
pictures with it.
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom