foundation hunter
Full Member
- Joined
- Jun 2, 2009
- Messages
- 193
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Terryville
- Detector(s) used
- Whites Eagle Spectrum
That wouldn't have wood in it would it?doublet2a said:It's looks like a jeep hood hold down Lower part is broken off
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20afb784eb
Tim
Ramitt said:That wouldn't have wood in it would it?doublet2a said:It's looks like a jeep hood hold down Lower part is broken off
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/JEEP...r_Truck_Parts_Accessories?hash=item20afb784eb
Tim
Is it one of those things they closed transom windows with. ( I think that is what they called them)
That's what I get for just looking at the pictures :PThat wouldn't have wood in it would it?

. My Father was in the navy during WW2 and as such I was raised around boats. Well after my "premature senior moment" I suddenly thought boat hook. Try this link http://marinestore.co.uk/DA1018-GM-150.htmlYep boat hook.hammered said:This is one of those times that I shouldn't have relied on memory alone. My Father was in the navy during WW2 and as such I was raised around boats. Well after my "premature senior moment" I suddenly thought boat hook. Try this link http://marinestore.co.uk/DA1018-GM-150.html
hammered
I agree. Boat hook.hammered said:This is one of those times that I shouldn't have relied on memory alone. My Father was in the navy during WW2 and as such I was raised around boats. Well after my "premature senior moment" I suddenly thought boat hook. Try this link http://marinestore.co.uk/DA1018-GM-150.html
hammered
Kieth-Tx said:Kinda small for a boat hook and the tabs don't look long or strong enough grapple with.
wwace said:Kieth-Tx said:Kinda small for a boat hook and the tabs don't look long or strong enough grapple with.
agreed, much too small to qualify as a boat hook. more likely the window pole thingy or an umbrella handle or something.
It does seem kinda small. Hard to visualize sometimes. http://marinestore.co.uk/davey-boat-hooks-galvanised-and-gunmetal.html bigcypresshunter said:I dont think hood latch would have wood in it. It was most likely something on a pole or handle.. Is it brass? So far no match on the transom window idea.
The boat hook posted is 6 inches long and is called the "Double 6" model. . Maybe they made a smaller size.It does seem kinda small. Hard to visualize sometimes. http://marinestore.co.uk/davey-boat-hooks-galvanised-and-gunmetal.html
Is that a dime, quarter or half dollar?