artzstuff1
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Oct 8, 2008
- Messages
- 2,491
- Reaction score
- 13
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
- Detector(s) used
- Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
bigcypresshunter said:I think its a printing plate. Here is one for cigarettes a member found.
My guess is 1940's but I am just guessing. This 1942 Life Magazine has an ad for Pillsburys Sno Sneen. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330343978942artzstuff1 said:bigcypresshunter said:I think its a printing plate. Here is one for cigarettes a member found.
Hum, thats pretty wild ,, I wonder what years those were used??
thanks
art
OMG Mack its almost the same ad! How is that for teamwork. I reversed the image. 1933 it is, with the new handy-sifter package. green check.Mackaydon said:And here's another ad from Good Housekeeping in 1933 featuring the same product. http://graphic-design.tjs-labs.com/show-picture?id=1210789555
Good ID BCH


bigcypresshunter said:OMG Mack its almost the same ad! How is that for teamwork. I reversed the image. 1933 it is, with the new handy-sifter package. green check.Mackaydon said:And here's another ad from Good Housekeeping in 1933 featuring the same product. http://graphic-design.tjs-labs.com/show-picture?id=1210789555
Good ID BCH
Thanks. We got lucky on this one to find the same ad, just done by a different artist.artzstuff1 said:I do belive you guys got it!!! wow!!! another mystery solved,, good work fellers!!
thanks
arthur