A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Jul 1, 2013 #1 I'm still having problems downloading photos from my camera. These were found Saturday in three fields. I really like the one in the middle. These were the broken points separated by field. Upvote 0
I'm still having problems downloading photos from my camera. These were found Saturday in three fields. I really like the one in the middle. These were the broken points separated by field.
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2013 #2 IDK I like the dark brown one myself. But then again I didnt find them, lol. You got some good keepers.
IDK I like the dark brown one myself. But then again I didnt find them, lol. You got some good keepers.
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2013 #3 Nice bunch of finds!
musky44 Sr. Member Joined Jan 29, 2010 Messages 386 Reaction score 40 Golden Thread 0 Location west viginia Jul 1, 2013 #4 nice finds! middle would b my pick also
old digger Gold Member Joined Jan 15, 2012 Messages 7,553 Reaction score 7,437 Golden Thread 0 Location Montana Detector(s) used White's MXT Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 1, 2013 #5 Congratulations on a well rewarded outing in the search for artifacts! Very Nice!
bsit1361 Bronze Member Joined Feb 23, 2010 Messages 1,492 Reaction score 895 Golden Thread 0 Location md Jul 2, 2013 #6 Killer as allways. Love seeing your finds.
fyrffytr1 Gold Member Joined Mar 5, 2010 Messages 7,741 Reaction score 12,697 Golden Thread 0 Location Southwest Georgia Detector(s) used XP Deus, White's DFX Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #7 I even like the brokes! Are you ready for the rain? Looks like we won't be hitting the creeks any time soon!
I even like the brokes! Are you ready for the rain? Looks like we won't be hitting the creeks any time soon!
GaRebel1861 Gold Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 16, 2011 Messages 6,152 Reaction score 7,988 Golden Thread 4 Location Georgia 🥇 Banner finds 4 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #8 fyrffytr1 said: I even like the brokes! Are you ready for the rain? Looks like we won't be hitting the creeks any time soon! Click to expand... Fyrffytr1, You're right about that! I had expected to hunt the creek this holiday weekend. That ain't going to happen with this rain. I guess I will read what others post instead. Americus, you always find good stuff and I look forward to seeing it!
fyrffytr1 said: I even like the brokes! Are you ready for the rain? Looks like we won't be hitting the creeks any time soon! Click to expand... Fyrffytr1, You're right about that! I had expected to hunt the creek this holiday weekend. That ain't going to happen with this rain. I guess I will read what others post instead. Americus, you always find good stuff and I look forward to seeing it!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 2, 2013 #9 Yeah and to think I am off Saturday, what a waste.