What's new

Some nice finds i havnt posted before

painterx7

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
2,894
Reaction score
2,579
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well I'm couch bound with a bad back so I decided to post some old finds hope you enjoy ;)
 

Attachments

  • image-3407832326.webp
    image-3407832326.webp
    31.5 KB · Views: 129
  • image-3314773971.webp
    image-3314773971.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 123
  • image-1429378532.webp
    image-1429378532.webp
    40.4 KB · Views: 122
  • image-172460503.webp
    image-172460503.webp
    32.8 KB · Views: 99
  • image-3496695185.webp
    image-3496695185.webp
    26.4 KB · Views: 132
Upvote 0
So what is the size of it?
 
About 1 3/4 inches long by 1/2 wide 1/4 inch thick
 
Those are pretty nice painter, thanks for sharing them!
 
I have no idea what a lizard effigy is...but it is very unique for sure....maybe it is the ancient form of a Leatherman or Swiss Army Knife...some tool that served multiple uses...cool nonetheless...
 
Thanks guys and gals for your time ;)
 
Sorry about your back, But thanks for sharing. Those are some nice finds. Each one in it's self.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom