What's new

Some nice ones

nyiangelo

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 19, 2007
Messages
639
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Lone Star State
Detector(s) used
ace 250/ Minelab SE Pro
Well Mistergee you better go check and see if those nice Franklin's you found are still there. :wink:

I guess someone popped a couple rolls in there. Found some nice 1963 D-P's . Nice. So that's good for a change. Surprised by the amount of 90% in these 4 boxes.

Totals:
11 1963's
7 90%
8 40%
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1903.webp
    IMG_1903.webp
    29.8 KB · Views: 338
  • IMG_1904.webp
    IMG_1904.webp
    61 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0
That's what I'm talking about. I get some nice '64s like that but Franklins! Killer find.
 
Those are good looking. Man I would give anything to get a box with some of those.
 
Fredness said:
Those are some good lookin' Franklins...

Oh, yeah the pics are good but bet they do not do them justice, right; bet they will go for a good bit more than Silver too.
 
Wow those look they came out of mistergee's old 1963 mint rolls.

Golden Silver
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom