What's new

Some of Last Years Best Finds

Americus

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2008
Messages
3,249
Reaction score
3,827
Golden Thread
0
Some of Last Year's Best Finds

At the end of each year I go through all of my "good" finds and separate them into "not as good" or "good". I finished that last night. These are some of those in the box of "good" finds. I have a shoe box size box filled with "good" finds. The large two in the middle are 3 1/2 inches long.


 
Upvote 0
You must of been up all night! Just by what you post.
 
That blue point is fine, they all are super points:thumbsup:As I have said before you are the man:notworthy:
 
I like 'em all. that blue one is an eye catcher. nice finds Americus
 
wow..save some for the rest of us. Let's see your not so goods.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom