rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2013 #1 I dont find that many points in my area if they are here they are hiding. I will post some that I have found. Tons of tools everywhere around here. All personal finds of mine. Hope you enjoy, rock Attachments 100_2904.webp 121.8 KB · Views: 96 100_2209.webp 263 KB · Views: 77 100_2203.webp 187.5 KB · Views: 87 100_2533.webp 80.1 KB · Views: 86 100_3097.webp 151.7 KB · Views: 73 100_2101.webp 184.9 KB · Views: 76 100_2019.webp 186.6 KB · Views: 75 Upvote 0
I dont find that many points in my area if they are here they are hiding. I will post some that I have found. Tons of tools everywhere around here. All personal finds of mine. Hope you enjoy, rock
eastTNJoe Hero Member Joined Mar 4, 2013 Messages 546 Reaction score 616 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 17, 2013 #2 I like that first one...glossy and semi-translucent...thanks for sharing Rock.