What's new

Some of my better Summer finds

beachboy

Bronze Member
Joined
May 26, 2008
Messages
1,138
Reaction score
29
Golden Thread
0
Location
Connecticut
Detector(s) used
Sand Shark
Three gold, 1-14k and 2-18k, all were found in the last week or so...
the other row are some of my better silver rings that I found. The one in the middle with the small circle in it is my heaviest and most favorite silver ring that I have ever found. I wear it all the time.
 

Attachments

  • IMGA0841.webp
    IMGA0841.webp
    105 KB · Views: 548
  • IMGA0846.webp
    IMGA0846.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 549
  • IMGA0841.webp
    IMGA0841.webp
    105 KB · Views: 546
  • IMGA0846.webp
    IMGA0846.webp
    62.6 KB · Views: 543
Upvote 0
I've got a favorite silver also! Nice gold! :icon_thumright:
 
In about a week... Well done :headbang: Hope the health improves so you can outlast your detector batteries again! HH
 
There's just no beating gold. Well done! :icon_thumleft:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom