{Sentinel}
Silver Member
- Joined
- Jan 11, 2007
- Messages
- 4,741
- Reaction score
- 295
- Golden Thread
- 13
- Location
- Virginia
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 13
- Detector(s) used
- TEKNETICS T-2 LTD, Fisher F-75, White's MXT w/ 11 x 14" Excelerator Coil, WHITES Pulse TDI, WHITES Beach Hunter ID, Garrett Propointer and Lesche Digging Tool
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
- #1
Thread Owner
Hey Guys, this pic is one that I already made up a couple months back with just a very few of my buttons from 2010. This will have to do until I can take the time to photograph all the other stuff including about 35 Coppers, several Spanish Silvers, and a Bunch more relics and other buttons not included here.
(The Glare is obscuring the Norfolk Military Academy & Alabama Volunteer Corps buttons)
(The Glare is obscuring the Norfolk Military Academy & Alabama Volunteer Corps buttons)

MR TUFF
!!! C'mon! Put us all to shame. I want to see photos upon photos of buttons, a coat worth of H.M.A.'s, a posey ring, cobs, 1600s coins--c'mon! Get it up here!






