shane41
Sr. Member
- #1
Thread Owner
Here are just a few of my finds with the Ace 250 I got this summer. Found enough clad coins this summer and fall to pay for my Ace 250. What other hobby pays for itself plus having fun and exercise. ( In fact I lost about 10 pounds this summer just going MD,ing LOL ). I am sure this winter I will put it back on LOL
Now I will have to wait till spring. The wife got me some goodies for MD ing for Christmas. A nice portable pick & shovel that I can strap around my waist and also " The 2 1/2 " Plug Popper" to use in grassy places. it can cut a 2 1/2" plug to the dept of 9". Should work nice when I MD on grass in peoples yards with out making a mess I hope. Plus a nice new pouch to keep my finds in without losing them before I get home.
Hope everyone has a Happy & Healthy 2009. Shane
Now I will have to wait till spring. The wife got me some goodies for MD ing for Christmas. A nice portable pick & shovel that I can strap around my waist and also " The 2 1/2 " Plug Popper" to use in grassy places. it can cut a 2 1/2" plug to the dept of 9". Should work nice when I MD on grass in peoples yards with out making a mess I hope. Plus a nice new pouch to keep my finds in without losing them before I get home.
Hope everyone has a Happy & Healthy 2009. Shane
Attachments
-
41 Magnum Bullets.webp7.2 KB · Views: 235 -
1907 pin.webp3.5 KB · Views: 214 -
Finds silver spoon.webp14.3 KB · Views: 278 -
Aug 01 2008 - VID00001_1.webp4.6 KB · Views: 244 -
Aug 21 finds.webp6.2 KB · Views: 276 -
Coins found around Paper Boxes.webp9.2 KB · Views: 272 -
Aug 21 finds.webp6.2 KB · Views: 269 -
Aug 01 2008 - VID00001_1.webp4.6 KB · Views: 259 -
My Find today.webp105.9 KB · Views: 272 -
Finds silver spoon.webp14.3 KB · Views: 267 -
Blessed Mother medal.webp2.7 KB · Views: 215 -
1907 pin.webp3.5 KB · Views: 212 -
41 Magnum Bullets.webp7.2 KB · Views: 228










