What's new

Some of my fossils for you to look at.

Wow nice stuff there Worthy. Is all that stuff personally found??

Chuck
 
ohio said:
Wow nice stuff there Worthy. Is all that stuff personally found??

Chuck

Chuck, most all are personal finds and a few were gifts and a few I bought. 8) 8) 8) :)
 
Here are a few new fossils,coral and such. 8) 8) 8) :)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 557.webp
    Picture 557.webp
    88.2 KB · Views: 281
  • Picture 569.webp
    Picture 569.webp
    156.3 KB · Views: 287
Last one for now. 8) 8) 8) :)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 626.webp
    Picture 626.webp
    124 KB · Views: 316
Tusk fragment. 8) 8) 8) :)
 

Attachments

  • Picture 593.webp
    Picture 593.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 288
  • Picture 597.webp
    Picture 597.webp
    37.2 KB · Views: 272
  • Picture 598.webp
    Picture 598.webp
    40.9 KB · Views: 276
  • Picture 599.webp
    Picture 599.webp
    31.2 KB · Views: 284
I like your Ruck's Pit calcite crystals in the clam shells! I have some myself that I found a few years ago. I'll eventually have to get a camera out. Today I found a 2 inch meg on a land site in Venice, Florida, but after spending 5 hours in the sun I have quite the burn (stupid me for not re-applying sunblock).
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom