O OldJerseyGirl Hero Member Joined Jun 28, 2013 Messages 585 Reaction score 901 Golden Thread 0 Location Southern New Jersey Detector(s) used White's MXT pro Excaliburll AT Pro Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2014 #1 Here are a few things that I am not sure of. I know the two bannerstones. The little axe like thing I think is a hoe? It is small and fits nicely in your hand. The one half bannerstone is beautiful. Picture does not do it justice. Upvote 0
Here are a few things that I am not sure of. I know the two bannerstones. The little axe like thing I think is a hoe? It is small and fits nicely in your hand. The one half bannerstone is beautiful. Picture does not do it justice.
Get-the-point Bronze Member Joined Mar 31, 2009 Messages 1,434 Reaction score 568 Golden Thread 0 Location PA. NJ Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 19, 2014 #2 Both Banners in this pic. That what I suspect was a Butterfly Banner is a true shame!!