Here is a photo of some PA and NJ jasper pieces out of my collection. Mostly Perkiomens and Lehigh broads, with a couple Susquehannas and at least one ovoid blade thrown in. They came mostly from older collections. Hope you like them.
I'll bet they do -- Reading Prong jasper found its way all over the place! Additionally, I have come across huge cobbles of grainier jasper in Chester county into DE, and know that there are jasper sources in that area (though I personally do not know much about them). Some enthuisiasts have really studied and visited the jasper quarries and outcrops in the area -- I would like to do that, but haven't done it yet.
"Thats a nice hafted scraper in the middle. I dont think I have ever seen one like that before. But of course they all look great."
Thanks Rock. That is a Perkiomen scraper, made presumably from a broken or re-worked Perkiomen broad blade. They occur in our area, as do the much sought-after Perkiomen cruciform drills. I'd post one of the latter, but I don't own one! BTW, the scraper in this picture is almost glass-like from use-wear.