GMan00001
Silver Member
- Joined
- Dec 19, 2006
- Messages
- 2,539
- Reaction score
- 228
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Twin Cities, MN
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
With the last 2 bags of pennies I just completed searching (posted in a different topic), I have now completed my goal of searching at least 1,000,000 coins for this year.
My goals for this year were as follows:
1) Search more than 1 million coins...Complete
Actual totals searched to date
Pennies: 493075
Nickels: 181427
Dimes: 197675
Quarters: 53652
Halves: 80522
Dollars: 961
Total: 1007312
2) Find more wheat pennies than in 2006.
2006's total = 1654
2007's total = 1633, but I lost the results from $100 when my hard drive crashed, so I probably already met my goal. Either way, I have another $400 in pennies unsearched at home...I'll pass it for sure some time this week.
3) Find more Indian Head Pennies than in 2006.
2006's total = 7
2007's total = 4...on pace, but I haven't had one in a while... I'm due
4) Find at least 2 rolls of war nickels...Complete
2007's total = 151
My one box war nickel hoard of 100 at once sealed the deal here.
5) Find at least 100 silver dimes...Complete
2007's total = 102 (88 Roosevelt, 5 Mercury, 9 Canadian)
6) Find at least 10 silver quarters.
2007's total = 8 on pace, my trip to Las Vegas in a couple weeks should complete this.....or at least I hope so
7) Average of at least 100 silver coins per month for the year (total 1200 or more)
2007's total = 1083 (151 war nickels, 102 dimes, 8 quarters, 820 halves, 2 non-canadian foreign coins)
Should be able to complete, just need to keep searching
8) Find a complete set of Jefferson nickels 1938-Present (not including proofs) in 2007
2 left (1938-S, 1950-D)
9) Complete my first set of silver Roosevelt dimes through CRHing.
7 left (1949, 1950-S, 1951-S, 1952-S, 1955, 1955-S, 1958) Note some were not found CRHing.
21 left to find a complete set in 2007 (found 27 of the 48 different)
My goals for this year were as follows:
1) Search more than 1 million coins...Complete
Actual totals searched to date
Pennies: 493075
Nickels: 181427
Dimes: 197675
Quarters: 53652
Halves: 80522
Dollars: 961
Total: 1007312
2) Find more wheat pennies than in 2006.
2006's total = 1654
2007's total = 1633, but I lost the results from $100 when my hard drive crashed, so I probably already met my goal. Either way, I have another $400 in pennies unsearched at home...I'll pass it for sure some time this week.
3) Find more Indian Head Pennies than in 2006.
2006's total = 7
2007's total = 4...on pace, but I haven't had one in a while... I'm due

4) Find at least 2 rolls of war nickels...Complete
2007's total = 151
My one box war nickel hoard of 100 at once sealed the deal here.
5) Find at least 100 silver dimes...Complete
2007's total = 102 (88 Roosevelt, 5 Mercury, 9 Canadian)
6) Find at least 10 silver quarters.
2007's total = 8 on pace, my trip to Las Vegas in a couple weeks should complete this.....or at least I hope so
7) Average of at least 100 silver coins per month for the year (total 1200 or more)
2007's total = 1083 (151 war nickels, 102 dimes, 8 quarters, 820 halves, 2 non-canadian foreign coins)
Should be able to complete, just need to keep searching
8) Find a complete set of Jefferson nickels 1938-Present (not including proofs) in 2007
2 left (1938-S, 1950-D)
9) Complete my first set of silver Roosevelt dimes through CRHing.
7 left (1949, 1950-S, 1951-S, 1952-S, 1955, 1955-S, 1958) Note some were not found CRHing.
21 left to find a complete set in 2007 (found 27 of the 48 different)
Upvote
0








