P PeruvianCollector Tenderfoot Joined Feb 19, 2021 Messages 3 Reaction score 12 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Feb 24, 2021 Thread Owner #1 Hello, as promised i'm going to post some of the things I have. I didn't take any of the pictures for this purpose because im currently out of town working so they are all random old celphone pics. Hope you like them!
Hello, as promised i'm going to post some of the things I have. I didn't take any of the pictures for this purpose because im currently out of town working so they are all random old celphone pics. Hope you like them!
BillA Bronze Member Joined May 12, 2005 Messages 2,207 Reaction score 3,224 Golden Thread 0 Location Drake, Costa Rica Feb 28, 2021 #2 quite nice, more? background story?
joshuaream Silver Member Joined Jun 25, 2009 Messages 3,174 Reaction score 4,547 Golden Thread 0 Location Florida & Hong Kong Mar 2, 2021 #3 Those are cool. I'd also love to hear more about them.