C choo Hero Member Joined Jul 31, 2009 Messages 833 Reaction score 2,489 Golden Thread 0 Location Ohio Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #1 I haven't found much this year I thought I would post some finds! Attachments image.webp 180.7 KB · Views: 118 image.webp 305.4 KB · Views: 113 image.webp 245.8 KB · Views: 122 image.webp 299.9 KB · Views: 102 image.webp 301.5 KB · Views: 106 Upvote 0
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,556 Reaction score 20,207 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #2 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
SCrocks Hero Member Joined May 11, 2013 Messages 954 Reaction score 1,554 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #3 Nice looking finds you have.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Oct 25, 2015 #4 You've found some real nice ones. Thanks for sharing.
NCPeaches Silver Member Joined Mar 24, 2013 Messages 2,882 Reaction score 3,005 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Piedmont North Carolina Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 25, 2015 #5 Been a slow year here as well. I love those finds! Is the little one in the last pic a Palmer?
Trooper733 Sr. Member Joined Apr 3, 2013 Messages 390 Reaction score 315 Golden Thread 0 Location Eastern Oklahoma Detector(s) used Whites V3i,Whites DFX, Whites TRX, Garrett Pro Pointer Primary Interest: Other Oct 26, 2015 #6 Nice finds, I really like the black serrated edge one in the last photo
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 27, 2015 #7 Not much going on here lately for me either. Been a fairly good year so far. Always nice to add another though.
Not much going on here lately for me either. Been a fairly good year so far. Always nice to add another though.
M Mark Todd Hero Member Joined Apr 22, 2014 Messages 706 Reaction score 689 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Oct 29, 2015 #8 Several nice keepers and I really like that flake knife for the material, wouldn't you like to find a nice point made of that!
Several nice keepers and I really like that flake knife for the material, wouldn't you like to find a nice point made of that!