• Picture 006.jpg
    Picture 006.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 406

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks to me to be possibly a jewelers ring sizer...

Upvote 0

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But, WHAT is it supposed to measure????

Upvote 0
T

TreasureTales

Maybe it's a scabbard for the needle and those numbers on it represent how many patients the dentist has scared to death. ;D

Upvote 0

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I've emailed the present day company about your item.We'll see if we get an answer.Since this is a dental laboratory,I would tend to believe it was used to measure some type of liquid in a test tube,based on the general shape alone.Also,I noticed the other one has the same hole in the top,so maybe it was suspended from something,so it was pointing down and straight,sort of like a "plumb bob" for a dental lab if you will.The numbers probably represent "cc's" or "ml's".The only thing that has me wondering is the seam running down the length of the piece.It's not hollow is it? Another cool "whatsit" from mojjax!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread