terryo
Full Member
- Joined
- Aug 13, 2007
- Messages
- 196
- Reaction score
- 5
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- north Florida
- Detector(s) used
- ace 250, 1974 Whites coinmaster 2/d
this is some kind of ceromonial collar ,stole , or somehting I found at a yard sale last year, and I still can't find out any thing about it.Can anyone give me some ideas? I looked up the maker, and know its pre-1950's, but that is about it.Any idea's?
) and the collars are very similar. (have yet to dig up another stack I have buried around here somewhere which I believe includes odd fellows, but will look toinight) You can see in the scan the bottom right example does have the lodge type of lettering included in the design (in these cases which are patterns for the rebekah lodge) the "P' stands for "past" as in "Past Noble etc. etc.) Don't know if that will be a clue or not regarding odd fellows.







