tnmudman
Hero Member
- Joined
- Feb 12, 2017
- Messages
- 709
- Reaction score
- 1,537
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- middle tennessee
- Primary Interest:
- Relic Hunting
Some Tennessee flint
I got to looking at some stuff from my collection i dont think i have shown. None of these are personal finds . The largest corner notch was a gift, i acquired the rest they are all tennessee finds. Just something to look at on a rainy day here. I hope everyone finds something killer on there next hunt.
I got to looking at some stuff from my collection i dont think i have shown. None of these are personal finds . The largest corner notch was a gift, i acquired the rest they are all tennessee finds. Just something to look at on a rainy day here. I hope everyone finds something killer on there next hunt.
Attachments
Last edited:
Upvote
0













