What's new

Somebody really screwed up this time!!

kickstart

Sr. Member
Joined
Mar 7, 2007
Messages
263
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ga.
They actually let 1-40% get through on my 2 boxes yesterday.
The last 6 boxes have produced 1-40%er!!! I called the bank
where I get them and they said that the coins are delivered
by
"LaSalle Bank".

Hey LJ!!!!!! Lets do this!!!!!!!!
 
Upvote 0
I'm ready when you are. I have no problem with it......willing to help..I don't mind....you will have fun for sure.

I just picked up my two boxes at lunch. They actually ordered 4 for me. I told them I would pick the other two up this afternoon so I checked the first box.....8 rolls had silver showing.....nice total on the first box. Opened the 2nd box.......even more silver showing!! I am leaving the office early to finish the 2nd box and dump and then pick up the other two.

Let me know when you are ready.
 
You should make this into a contest:

How many silvers (40% and 90%'s) will LJ give Kickstart?

I'll send a nasty, yellow/brown toned Congress Bicentennial (1989 S) half to the one who gets it right (except LJ or Kickstart, of course).


HH.
 
I think LJ will put one 40 and one 90 in each roll to make sure Kickstart gets a good roll every time ;D
 
My son and I went bank hunting...........we searched almost
$400 in halves.........WE FOUND 3-40%ers!!!!!

Alright LJ, how do we do this?? I'll even drive to La.!!!!!!

There is no more silver left in Ga.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
 
Message me and I'll tell what we will do. I'll hook you up.
 
kickstart said:
My son and I went bank hunting...........we searched almost
$400 in halves.........WE FOUND 3-40%ers!!!!!

There is no more silver left in Ga.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >:( >:( >:(
I'm going to jink myself. So far I've never had a skunk bank run (when I get more then $30) or boxes. The takes haven't been big, but there are still a few silvers floating around in Ga. ;)Today I went to 5-6 local banks and only found about $30. Managed 1 1964 D and a gold plated 1971.

And I'm serious about the contest. Even if you guys don't want my prize you should still voice an opinion.

HH.
 
Sheldius said:
You should make this into a contest:

How many silvers (40% and 90%'s) will LJ give Kickstart?

I'll send a nasty, yellow/brown toned Congress Bicentennial (1989 S) half to the one who gets it right (except LJ or Kickstart, of course).


HH.
i thinks about 15 90% and 40 40%
just a guesse
 
Sheldius said:
You should make this into a contest:

How many silvers (40% and 90%'s) will LJ give Kickstart?

I'll send a nasty, yellow/brown toned Congress Bicentennial (1989 S) half to the one who gets it right (except LJ or Kickstart, of course).I say ZERO, did I win?


HH.
 
Prizes are always fun. Put me down for 20 40%'s and 20 90%'s. I live in GA too. Have only searched 2 boxes, first was a skunk :'(, but the second had a 3 40%'s and a proof coin :) . I would love a box like LJ has been getting, they look like great fun. Oh and her pictures are quite nice! Thanks LJ. :D
 
With the unreal string of boxes she has had recently I'll vote 59 40% and 17 90%.
 
I'll take a guess...

six of one and a half dozen of the other ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom