What's new

Someones having fun in Atlantic City

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,926
Reaction score
76,404
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
000aaa.webp

000bbb.webp

000ccc.webp
 
Wonder if they're all part of a group or is it more like what happens to me? If I pull into an empty parking lot that has 100 parking spots, the next person that pulls in, parks right beside me....I don't get!

I fish on a 6,500 acre lake, there will be one other person on the lake and he has to nudge right up to me and fish the same pocket of water....I don't get it!
 
I believe only the one in the Foreground is a detectorist.
The rest all looked like beach wanderers .
They doidn't really move round much
 
Wonder if they're all part of a group or is it more like what happens to me? If I pull into an empty parking lot that has 100 parking spots, the next person that pulls in, parks right beside me....I don't get!

I fish on a 6,500 acre lake, there will be one other person on the lake and he has to nudge right up to me and fish the same pocket of water....I don't get it!

Yea I had someone actually try to detect the spot I was presently detecting :laughing7:
he actually bumped my coil ,
 
Oh man, it's so cold here in Jersey...he's nuts!
 
Doesn't look like fun to me. I don't see any cuts or forms of beach erosion, haha
 
That ain't no cold. Around my place it is so cold if you try to take a leak outside it freezes before it hits the ground.

When people start p***ing Popsicles I migrate south.

Oh yaa?
I scraped a brown spot of the chair with a knife ,flicked it in the fire and a couple minutes later heard a fart sound!
 
Yea, 19 in Cherry Hill and looks like it will be cold for at least 10 days....ugh!

I drove past or through Cherry Hill many times in the past. I spent WAY too much time at Dix, shuttling other soldiers to and from the airport. Always wished I had my detector with me!
 
At home it is so cold that smokers have to light their cigarettes inside their pants pockets.

Seriously, I have been ice fishing and seen the bones of canada geese froze in the ice- a dozen or so at a time. The herring gulls pick the geese apart to nothing but bones.
 
Has he dug anything yet?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom